Are you unsure whether to use a Grab Hire or Skip Hire service? Look no further, as UKAP Aggregates & Plant have the answer for you!
We know that any job in the construction industry can be messy. Our years of experience mean you are in the best possible hands when using our expert services.
Skips are usually used for small, domestic use but require a hands-on service that can be time-consuming for customers.
Many factors can affect and delay the removal of your waste when opting for a skip:
- Disrupting traffic during delivery/collection
- Taking up valuable space/seeking parking permits
Whatever the size of your waste, whether it be large or small, it must be disposed of appropriately and efficiently.
Let’s cut to the chase – there are so many more logistics to consider with skip hire that it’s almost a no-brainer to opt for our grab hire services.
UKAP grab wagons are ideal for removing the collateral of your projects far more efficiently.
Why use UKAP Services?
- One grab wagon has the same capacity as two builders’ skips
- Reduced human resources as no need for manual loading of skips with wheelbarrows
- No additional large machines or equipment are needed on-site as the lorry loads itself
- Reach inaccessible materials by grabbing over walls or hedges
- Quick turnarounds of around 30 minutes limit disruption
- No ongoing skip hire costs or paying for permits allowing skips to be left on roads
Our Lorry Services
To maintain a site from rubbish throughout your project, you will need a tipper lorry to clean and clear your waste. A UKAP tipper lorry is a perfect machine for your grab hire job.
Our drivers are fully trained, qualified and educated that the job is done correctly and safely. Using a skip hire service eliminates the risk of minor or serious injury if you did the work yourself.
Hire durations are flexible as you don’t always know the full extent of your needs in advance. You can hire a grab wagon and man, or tipper wagon and man on a ‘by the load basis’ or the day or week.
Sustainable Waste Removal
UKAP Aggregates & Plant are fully licensed waste carriers; we not only deal with your waste removal, but we also arrange for waste disposal too.
Our company aims to recycle all waste to help reduce our environmental impact as much as possible, striving to achieve zero percentage wastage to landfills.
Using UKAP grab wagons and tipper hire for your waste removal is actively playing your part in the sustainable disposal of waste.
Why choose our Grab Hire Services?
- Remove Large Amounts of Waste in Short Periods of Time
- Flexible Duration
- No Permit Required
- High Capacity
- Fully-qualified Drivers
For your next Grab Hire job, call us on 01606 277606 for more information!